Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My most hated Filipino Celebrity - Christy Fermin

    Looks angelic in the picture? Hmmm, she looks more than a devil to me.

    Since I was still in my early age, I have seen her in television, particularly showbiz talk shows. But lately, she was involved in different feuds, especially Hero Angeles and recently, Nadia Montenegro.

    Why do I hate this celebrity? Because I see her as one of the biggest pathetic, immoral, cocky, and out-of-control freak. Shame on her, she puts a stain to ABS-CBN (Television Channel in the Philippines) because of her attitude.

    Therefore, ABS-CBN gave her over 2 months suspension. But in my opinion, she deserves to be fired because she's too old for that business and she's just hanging around talking nonsense.

Post Title

My most hated Filipino Celebrity - Christy Fermin


Post URL

https://celebrity-best-news.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-most-hated-filipino-celebrity.html


Visit CELEBRITY BEST NEWS for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List